Annual Fund

Why Do a Fund Drive?

gap chartMost private Christian school parents are surprised to learn that tuition alone does not cover the full cost of their child’s education. KCS strives to keep tuition at an affordable level while continuing its mission of providing a strong, quality Christian education. Keeping tuition affordable is the best way to ensure that all who desire a Christian education for their children are able to attain it. Tuition and fees cover approximately 88% of the cost of educating a KCS student. The remaining 12% comes from donations and various fund-raising events.

The Bridging the Gap Fund Drive is an opportunity for parents, grandparents, extended family, faculty/staff, friends, and community to help bridge the gap between tuition and the actual cost of a KCS education.
Our 2013-14 campaign will run from December 9, 2013, through February 28, 2014. Our goals for the Bridging the Gap Fund Drive are 100% parent participation and to raise $35,000. It simply cannot happen with just a few donors.

 

Matching Gift Opportunity

If you and/or your spouse work for a matching gift company, your gift to KCS may be doubled or tripled! Please submit your company’s completed form along with your gift to KCS.

 

 Online Donation

Through your tax-deductible gift, you will help the students of KCS continue to thrive spiritually, academically, and socially. Will you join other families, friends, and community members in giving generously? Click the image below to donate online.

You may choose a level for the amount you would like to give, or choose Other for smaller amounts and increase quantity to raise the total.

 

Bridging the Gap Annual Fund